Our block bounded by 100 Block of North Upper Street & the 100 block of West Short Street, 100 block of West Main Street. It is a great and friendly bunch of businesses and 1 group of Crime-Fighters.
Included in our bunch are:
1. Tony the Cobbler (That’s shoe repair for you youngsters)
2. Edgar’s Clock Shop
3. The Lexington Diner
4. Upstairs above the Diner are the studios of lots of famous or soon to be famous artists, a talented & fancy jeweler, and a great couple in an apartment.
5. Law Office of David Marshall
6. The Crime-Fighting Office of the Fayette Commonwealth’s Attorney.
7. Henry Clay’s Pub
8. Law office of Jim Harris
9. The Construction Office of Wehr Construction (21C Hotel)
10. All of our new best friends, the great construction guys who are working on 21C.
12. The spectacular Rick Scalf Gallery of beautiful photography
13. The Law Office of Scott Crosbie, et al
14. Bellini’s superb restaurant
15. Sun Rise Bakery, yummie!
SO WHAT’S THE NEIGHBORHOOD NEWS:
Guy’s Grocery Games: Lexington Chef hits Food Network Nov 9
Get in the Game! Lexington Diner Chef Ranada Riley hits Food Network Lexington Diner, at the corner of Upper and Short, is due to celebrate its one-year-anniversary…
CHECK IT OUT – IT’S GO-O-O-O-O-O-D!!! Guy’s Grocery Games: Lexington Chef hits Food Network Nov 9